View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
WaxingMoon
Humidor Builder

First Name: Ed
Trading: (3)
Army (Served With Honor)
WaxingMoon will become famous soon enoughWaxingMoon will become famous soon enough
Default More Humi Goodness

We jumped in with both feet today and milled down a bunch of wood from rough cut (and it was rough cut)..so that we can clear the path to make 'em in to humidors over the upcoming week.... Gonna have some real beauties come out of this batch... Walnut seems to be the flavor of the day...

We're making a couple of Walnut humidors.... and ironically, I had two people from different sides of the country order the Wormy Maple & Walnut combination.... And just because we had the wood... we're making a Zebra Wood and Walnut.... This is gonna be a fun week....

And here's a picture of Bruce (on the right) and I (on the left) in the shop.... Bruce is my girlfriend's brother in law and we're partnering up...he's helping out a lot and will soon be building humis on his own... We were smoking an A. Fuente - Hemingway Natural that the guy from the local B&M gave us.... Excellent smoke!