View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 09:23 AM   #1
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Game To Check Your "Eye For Things".

This game is at Rockler.

It's just a little sumthin sumthin to check and see if you've got an eye.
Lots of woodworkers can get a fit down to where you can throw a cat through it. That sucks, unless you're building doghouses and handicap ramps.
The goal is to make a fit transparent. That is very difficult. Well, not really. It takes time, patience, good tools and "an eye".

I've got the eye of a hog, and I get blinder daily, which compounds the problem. I'm going to get some more glasses in a few days, not that it'll help much.

I think a person can improve their eye over time, then when their eyesight goes, they can rely on skill and their tools. But in the beginning, I think you either have it or you don't.

That's where this game comes in. Try it out and post your results.
I got a 10.6 in 124 seconds. That's bad and fast.

Let's make this a challenge.
Whoever beats me the worst, there's a fiver in it for you.
Play as many times as you like, post all your results, and I'll end the challenge when I bore with it.