View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 12:14 PM   #1
Giant & 49er Fan
Formerly known as RPguy

First Name: Jaime
Trading: (35)
Bolivar
Giant & 49er Fan has a spectacular aura aboutGiant & 49er Fan has a spectacular aura aboutGiant & 49er Fan has a spectacular aura about
Default Rocky Patel Facotry Trip for CA

At the Epic2 Herf in Ocala, FL. I raffled off an ALL EXPENSE PAID trip to the Rocky Patel Factory in Honduras. Paul (CBI_2) was the lucky winner.

I would like to extend the invitation to my fellow BOTL/SOTL here on CA (with a minimum of 300 posts). It would be my pleasure to see inmates get to participate in this wonderful experience.

How will this work?

I will start a sign up list for 13 inmates to go on the trip. To make it fair, I will pull 13 names (assuming more than 13 sign up) random by sign up #. There will also be assigned 3 reserve slots in case someone has to drop out. The drawing for the trip will be on Monday 2/8/2010 so inmates have plenty of time to plan the trip.

Cost?

Plane ticket only!!!!! We will take care of room&board and food for the entire trip as you will be put up at our home near the factory. Food is cooked onsite or catered in.

Date of Trip: 4/21/2010 through 4/24/2010

Must haves:
Must have a valid passport
Must be able to smoke a ton of cigars
Must have the desire to blend your own cigar (you will get to on the tour)
Must have a good camera to post pictures from the trip
Must have a BLAST!

What's the catch? Anyone that signs up to take the trip (going or not) must make a 5 cigar donation to the troops! While we get to enjoy everyday luxuries and special luxuries, our Troops are keeping us free to do so.

PM me with any questions and for address to send donations for sign up.

My thank you to ALL my fellow Inmates!