Thread: MCT Oil
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 10:37 AM   #25
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Trading: (40)
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: MCT Oil

Stopped by Whole Foods earlier this week and picked up the following for the coffee:

They do carry KerrysGold butter here too, but I decided to go with the German butter. In place of the BulletProof coffee, I went with a pound of Black Gold (which makes a hellacious cup of joe on its own. Very delicious blend of beans).

I've been using this in the morning for the last few days (1 teaspoon only at this time. Will increase to 2 teaspoons next week). More energy, no jitters. Reduces eating craving for me until around noonish. No laxative effects. I have an Omron blood pressure monitor, and there've been no effects on my BP to date.

What I enjoy about this blend of ingredients is the smoothness of the final product. It reminds me of having a cup of coffee with half n half and no sugar. Although, there's a very slight sweetness in the background, probably due to the butter.

While at Whole Foods, I did notice that they carry both the MCT and Brain Octane in stock.