View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 02:16 PM   #57
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Heritage Dr. Pepper and Throwback Mtn. Dew

Quote:
Originally Posted by andysutherland View Post
I miss the Mountain Dew (and sodas in general) that come in glass bottles. Soft drinks that are in plastic bottles taste quite different from drinks that are in glass bottles. The throwback Mt. Dews that are sold in my area come in glass bottles, so I'm not sure that the formula is different, but that the lastic flavor is not infused in the Throwback drinks b/c they are served in glass bottles. The glass container may be the difference in the cleaner taste. I miss the glass bottle days (they haven't been seen around here on a regular basis since the early '90s).
I say that all the time Andy. The Pepsi's in the 16 ounce bottles were lots different than they are today. Nehi orange and grape aint what they used to be when the bottles were glass neither.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote