View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 01:17 PM   #98
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Third Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

I had given some thought to a "cigar for game day" pass when I was kicking this thing off, but I didn't have time to put it together before the season got going.
I'd be more than willing to seed the pass with a whole sh1t-tonne of smokes and get it on it's way if any of you guys are interested.
Simple rules, put a little more than you take, get it to the next guy immediately, no dicking around.
The whole point of this is for an awesome box of smokes to arrive at your house in time for you to pick some excellent smokes for the weekend. Think "B&M in a Box."

I will send the smokes in a travel humi in a box. It will be 100% first class. At the year's end I will pull my smokes (or not) and either leave the extra smokes to seed next year's pass or donate them to the troops.

I just want to gauge interest right now. I will lay out my ideas and rules more carefully if we have enough interest. I'd like to kick this off ASAP. I'm away from home right now and working (painfully) on an ipad at a coffee shop, so if someone would please pm our guys about this, I'd very much appreciate it. The time saved would likely allow me to get this down the road this week provided we get enough interest.

1. Shilala
2. Coach
3. Cole