Thread: Time to smoke
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 12:55 PM   #8
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Time to smoke

There's so much fun in getting new cigars that i forget that i need to smoke these things too. Aging is great especially with cuban tobacco but NC doesn't need too much age. I must get a dopamine rush or something whenever i get something i ordered like getting the steady influx of cigarbid 5packs i get all the time. Nowadays i use cigarbid for just one brand and no i'm not telling you which so don't ask. I've gotta keep some things secret. I smoke about 3 a day and on a great day i get to smoke about 5. My blood sugar is pretty stable as well all things considered so who knows why some other brothers Blood sugar goes up. Maybe genetics plays a part and i'm lucky that covid didn't effect my taste buds so i'm lucky and blessed there. Anyways, enough typing for now. Have a blessed day! God bless you!