Default Re: Alec Bradley Harvest Selection '97

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsnake View Post
Size: 5 X 50
Wrapper: Nicaraguan Habano
Binder: Honduras
Filler: Nicaraguan Criollo, Mexican Ligero, Dominican Piloto Cubano
Price: $3.00 to $5.75
There is never a shortage of Alec Bradley Cigars in my humidors. To be honest I had never smoked an Alec Bradley Cigar until almost one year ago. With so many great cigar manufacturers out there it was one that I just kept putting off for no particular reason. That was a big mistake on my part. It is rare for a cigar smoker to like every blend that one company puts out but so far I have enjoyed if not loved every AB Cigar I have smoked. I do admit I have a few more blends to try but so far AB has impressed me with their quality and consistency. Don't be me - if you haven't tried Alec Bradley Cigars get to it.

The Alec Bradley Harvest Selection '97 is available in 5 sizes - Robusto, Corona, Toro, Gran Toro, and Churchill.

Construction: The cigar wrapper is a medium chocolate with minimal veins and a nice oily sheen. You can't help but be drawn to the great looking band with colors that compliment the wrapper well. The cigar feels firm and well packed with tobacco and no soft spots. Pre-light aroma was sweet and the pre-light draw was also slightly sweet with some spiciness.

http://cigarcatadore.blogspot.com/20...n-97.html#more

Nice.
I love AB cigars. The trick is to know how much to age each different blend.
I saw that somebody made a list of a couple dozen cigars and their proper aging time. Anybody out there done this with AB's?
I don't have a lot sticks so on the occasion I get a Family Blend, it drives me mad waiting.