Thread: Another boom?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 07:44 AM   #8
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Another boom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceolee View Post
I tell people living in Florida is what living in America used to be like which is pretty great. Also i thought you were some 70 year old running around in his RV. if you graduated in 97 then you're almost my age. Good for you though doing the RV life this young. God bless you!
I might feel like I'm 70 some days. Yeah, about doing the RV life fulltime, most people think my wife and I are nuts. Maybe 30-40% think it's great. When they hear we have 9 kids and we're doing it fulltime, 99.999999.% think we're insane.

I was thinking about starting my own thread to post more details of our travels. Document some of the places we go, more pics, etc. Not so many details someone could stalk us but kind of a way for me to document it and for others to follow along if they want.