BamBam
Just Pipin'

Trading: (37)
Montecristo
BamBam will become famous soon enoughBamBam will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Latest Pipe-Related Purchase Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen View Post
First off I am blown away at the presentation and packaging of this purchase. After reading about the Boswells and seeing they are a family run business here in the USA I was hooked. I asked Jennifer over the phone for this pipe and some non aromatic Virgina to go along and they sent an extra ounce of Dan's bend plus pipe cleaners plus a pipe tool wrapped in pipe cleaners plus matches and a hand signed pouch for my pipe

The Boswell is really beautiful and I do not own a camera that does it justice. The stem is not black like it looks in the pics but a very dark brown with light brown streaks running through it.
Wonderful work on that pipe, just beautiful.

The Boswell's are truly a class act. When the family and I went on a trip last spring to Gettysburg I was fortunate enough to stop at Boswell's shop on the way back. I got to speak with Dan and J.M. and I was treated better than I have ever been treated by a retailer. I bought two pipes and a good selection of his tobaccos. He gave my Daughters cigar boxes to hold there things as presents. J.M. is just a true gentleman, and I continue to call the shop and order "Boswell's Best" aromatic tobacco, it is now my favorite.

If you ever get the opportunity, stop in and meet this family, they are top notch.
BamBam is offline   Reply With Quote