View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 11:33 AM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default AJ Fernandez Bellas Artes - short Churchhill

https://ajfcigars.com/cigars/bellas-artes/habano/

So, just another quickie review. I smoked this baby to the nub. To me this is a great wake up cigar with coffee or an after dinner dessert cigar. This was recommended by Steven Crowder. He's a conservative comedian. He's not everyones political cup of tea but thats neither here no there as this is about a cigar. This was a nice cigar and not too bad price wise either.

construction 7/10

draw 9/10

burn 8/10

ash 6/10 too much flaking but it's a small thing

flavors: sweet caramel, coffee, chocolate, pepper, little bit of salt, snickerdoodle (for the taste note nerds)

overall 7/10 I've always been an ISOM snob but the more NC i'm smoking the more impressed i'm becoming with them. Construction for NC has always been superior but now the flavors are just knocking it out of the park. anyways, i hope you enjoyed this little review. Gob Bless you all!