View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 03:04 AM   #18
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Coffee Grinders???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth View Post
Greg, how are you preparing your coffee? Drip, Press, etc...?

Typically you will want a burr grinder, what is "Cheap" to you?
You can snag many different burr grinders for around $50 but to get a really good one you will need to spend a bit more.

This Baratza has good reviews for regular coffee, you might want better for espresso though.
This is cheap IMHO in the world of good coffee grinders $129.00 @ SeattleCoffee

If you are just pressing your coffee you can use almost any grinder with decent results although it is best with a consistent coarse grind.
Just An Update, All! Thanks For All The Awesome Advice, My Friends!

Received The Above Baratza Encore Grinder For Father's Day & Purchased This: For A Early Birthday Present For Myself!

http://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/tec...olished-silver
Now I'm Learning What Quantity Of Coffee To Use & What Grind To Use On My Grinder To Suit My Tastes. So Far, The Recommended Amount Of Coffee Per Cup Is Much Stronger Than I'm Used To!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote