View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #40
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Old School/Retro Gaming: What are You Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danreeve View Post
awesome game, but damn hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
Wow, Rush'n Attack. As a kid that game ate many of the quarters I dug up out of the couch.

This thread is good timing. I was just thinking about building myself a MAME machine as a winter project.

Right out of high school, I had three kick ass jobs. I worked sales/tech in a bike shop, clerk at a Laser Disc store (showing my age, right?), and managed a small arcade in the Chicago suburbs that got to "field test" Midway and Capcom games before they were public release.

Now, with the power of PCs and emulators, I can have 10,000 original, classic games on a laptop, and build a nice arcade grade USB joystick that will play them all!
There's a new Rush n Attack on the PSN and XBOXLive. It's nothing like the original but it's a pretty fun game. The new one is still a sidescroller.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote