View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #55
Miket156

Smile Re: On Line Cigar Info

I have been looking at AtlanticCigar.com lately. Many of the stogies they have listed on their site ask you to email them for a price. At first, I thought it was pain to do that, so I emailed them and asked them why they don't post their prices for everything.

I got a nice reply back explaining that some of the cigar mfg don't want low prices published on Internet sites. I gave Atlantic my name, address, and phone number so they could find me in the whitepages.com and know that I don't work for a cigar mfg. I don't know that they will do that, but I suppose they want to know I'm a potential customer.

Anyway, they've been quoting some great box prices on a couple different smokes I like. Not everything is in stock so I will wait until they get their shipment from La Flor.

Atlantic Cigar is a one day ship from where I live in Central PA. They are in Stroudsburg PA. The only down side is that they can't use my UPS number and they have to collect PA sales tax. But their prices are lower than what I've been getting elsewhere, so I'm going to give them a try.

Cheers,

Mike T.