View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #42
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Job you wanted when you were young compared to Today?

It wasn't until high school till I figured out what I wanted to do, become a electrical engineer. Electronics always caught my curiosity. When I was probably 9-10, I found out that a game running off a 9 volt battery doesn't work well on 120 AC. It lit up for a second or two until it smoked.

Started on the path for a EE, but personal computers got in the way. Worked in IT for 20+ years moving position to position, finally getting out once the job became all meetings and pushing papers. Now I'm on the engineering side, programming/supporting vehicle electrical test systems.

I know this isn't what I ultimately want to do. I'd like to get into the food industry. Was trying to sell my house 6 years ago to go to culinary school. Now I'm thinking a nutritionist. With the personal trials I've gone through the last few years, it is a new passion of mine.