View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 03:45 PM   #50
SeanGAR
Crotchety Geezer

Trading: (3)
SeanGAR has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pictures speak a thousand words

SH1. 2005. Check.
Brought Annie. Ms. SeanGAR wondered what the hell I was doing meeting a bunch of strangers to smoke cigars for a weekend .. in frickin Ohio of all places. Jane no doubt had similar thoughts when she found out what the deal was LOL. Two minutes after meeting the people I've only known from online posts realized people are even cooler and nicer in person. George Altbier brings homebrew and a view camera for pictures on the beach overlooking cedar point. Fun, fun, fun. Not too good at planning .. note to self: next time remember to bring more bacon and maple syrup. Dave and Jane go overboard .... everybody was so much fun. I wish we could do this every weekend.

SH2. 2006. Check.
More cool people, but those motley buggers kicked us in cornhole. Chickenman showed up. I was in the kitchen with Annie and one of the other crew when they took the group picture. How they could miss Annie I don't know. Me, well, who is going to miss another crotchety geezer cigar smoker, that I can understand. Sam takes care of the grill ... Dave takes care of the fish. Late night cigars and conversation, dessert secrets, fantastic cigars. What a blast.

SH3. 2007. Nope.
Had a meeting that weekend and couldn't go. Man, what a bummer. It got worse looking at the pictures and seeing the posts of people showing up.

SH4. 2008. Nope.
Had a meeting that weekend and couldn't go. Man, what a bummer. It got worse looking at the pictures and seeing the posts of people showing up. The number of people showing up has now reached insane proportions.

SH5. 2009. Note to self: CRIKEY MAN ... don't go to meetings scheduled that weekend. Annie is getting excited. Excuse me while I go find some cigars.