View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 01:40 PM   #25
Junior

Default Re: Pet peeves lets hear em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPD6030 View Post
Tag, you're it!

Oh this morning on the way into work, double lane highway. Old man driving in right lane. Apparently sleeping as I approach he drifts to the right. Just as I'm about to pass he drifts to the left into my lane at least a foot maybe two. I honk. He has the never to give me the bird!
Don’t get me started I could go all day. I do a lot of driving.
This one happened about a month ago. There is a stretch of road that leads up to a stop light. It is a two lane that opens up to a three lane a left straight and right turn lanes. The kicker is the right lane turns into the right turn lane, and the left veers a little to the right to become the straight lane. I was in the left lane going straight, and just as I got up to about the rear tire of the person in the right lane he came over on me. I did what I do and honked at him slowed down and let him in. All he had to do was look to his left and he couldn’t miss a big white SUV. Come to find out he is an insurance agent as well. I know this because he turned into his agency about a quarter of a mile from mine. The thing that floored me was he came and apologized for it about an hour later.

This one happened almost a week ago going into Nashville. We were all backed up in the left lane coming off of Ridgetop hill leading into Nashville. Come to find out some moron was in the left lane running 10mph under the speed limit. The thing that happened next still makes me laugh now. When it turned into a 3 lane the guy right behind the moron pulled up beside him rolled down his window honked the horn and gave him the super bird full arm extended out of his window. I couldn’t help, but laugh. I hope it will make him think twice next time he comes down thru there, but it probably won’t.