Old 04-16-2009, 01:22 PM   #21
ActionAndy
Dayman, Master of Karate

First Name: Andy
Trading: (7)
HdM
ActionAndy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pet peeves lets hear em.

I don't like receiving the "go-ahead" wave when it wasn't my right of way. The rules of the road exist for everyone. I know you think you're being kind by waving me on to take my left turn, but you're actually interfering with everyone's habits of traffic. It's arrogant and potentially dangerous; you're not the princess of the street. (I do appreciate being let out when traffic's heavy, I'm talking about being at an intersection with only a few other vehicles).

In general, people with no tact. People that just can't seem to take a hint. This girl at work is in constant need of self-esteem bolstering and I'm about to run out of patience. I'm not your boyfriend, if you need to hear that you're pretty, go talk to him. or dump him. It's really past the point of being under my control.

Just today she mentioned how she wants to be a fitness model/bodybuilder. She DOES have sick abs and just won some local bikini contest. So my other friend said "wow that sounds like fun." And the model girl goes "That's how you encourage a friend?"

What the heck did she want?!
ActionAndy is offline   Reply With Quote