View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #216
Smokin Gator
Just plain insane!

Trading: (106)
Partagas
Smokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Beginner Questions (Ask Them Here!)

Wow... that is a hard one to answer in a post...

First of all just keep smoking. You will discover the sticks the YOU like and don't like.

As far as developing your palette to the point of tasting different things... it just takes time as well. Just as with fine wine or food it is a process that takes time to develop the skill. Some are more talented at it and will be better... and then some like me are always destined to have the palette of a goat!!!

I used to roll the smoke around in my mouth much more than I do now. Now I pretty much take a puff to get the smoke going, and then take a mouthful of smoke. I exhale some and then snork (nose smoke) some. The I exhale through my mouth and then the nose. That is just what I do and I am not saying it is THE way or anything.

When you start to snork just take little bits at a time... you will get used to it and you will truly begin to taste a lot more in the cigar.