View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 10:50 AM   #5
cmitch
Heads up get down

First Name: Clayton
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
cmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nice
Default Re: Air cleaner/purifier

I agree that smoke eaters do little to alleviate the smoke while actually smoking. Ionizers do great afterward but aren't good for the moment. I tried a rocky mountain air. For after the smoke, it was okay. Not any good for actively occupying the room because it can cause breathing issues. I had 2 rabbit airs equipped with smoke filters and they did little to ease the burden of smoke even in my 200 sq ft man cave. They did well to eliminate residual odor when run overnight. If someone ever invented a system that would remove the smoke at demand, they would be millionaires over night. But as Wharf Rat said, "It's a pipe dream."

I drug my fire pit in the garage, light it up and crack garage door 8". Sometimes I use kerosene heater, which is somewhat cheaper.