pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation
Default Re: PooPail Question

So get this.

Last night, I sent an email indicating I wanted to return/reverse the one receipt, unlink my CC and bank account, and close my newly created PP account. This morning, I get this message back.
We are reviewing your account and unfortunately your account limitation cannot be lifted at this time. We need more information about your account before we can proceed with the appeal process. Please complete the steps below:
· Provide a monthly bank statement for the bank account ending in XXXX.

The statement must show your name, address and account number exactly as they appear in your ****** account.

· Upload or fax a copy of your driver's license/passport. Please be sure that the copy is easily readable and as large as possible. Acceptable forms of a photo ID include a driver's license, passport, or any other government-issued photo identification that includes your date of birth.

Sincerely,

Azeman

****** Account Review

So, I figure enough of this nonsense. I'm going to call. I'm logged into my PP account and click the link to call them. It provides a number and a 6 digit code so that I am identified to them. I place the call. The CSR asks for my first and last name and asks how he can help. I explain the situation. He says, "You're good to go. Log out and log back in". While doing this, I ask him what was the reason for the restriction. He says, "We just needed to verify who you are." Sure enough, my account is fine now.

Can someone explain to me why fvck those knuckleheads didn't just ask me to call instead of asking for a photo ID and bank statement with my name, address, and balance?