Old 05-10-2017, 02:10 AM   #35
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Dave
Trading: (21)
RA
Weelok has a spectacular aura aboutWeelok has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: PooPail Question

Wow, you are having an overly complicated time with poofail. They have never done that with me but I rarely receive funds and mostly pay. Perhaps that is the difference???

I would be annoyed as well.

I just got a letter from the California tax authority asking for photo IDs to validate my refund. I have heard of rampant tax fraud in California and a verification of ID being necessary so I have to assume credit and banking industries are implementing new safe guards to protect people and hopefully that explains your complications or it's just me being optimistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoon View Post

Not a happy camper. Getting ready to close my FvckFail account.

So after receiving <$75, I have been informed that my account has had suspicious activity and in order to unfreeze the funds and allow me to do any transaction, I have to provide a photo ID and a bank statement. I've already provided my name, address, SSN, phone number, bank account (which they confirmed as mine), and a credit card.

Are they serious?

I want to close my account but I can't unlink my credit card, unlink my bank account, or even return the money that was sent to me.

I'm fvcking pissed !!!!!!!!!!