View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 09:42 AM   #7
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: Orange Is The New Blackballed

Shortly Syracuse will tip off against N.C. State in its last game of the season, and the year. Some speculate that this will be Boeheim's last game as coach, as either he or the school may decide a parting of the ways may be the best option for the program to put this all behind them and move on. I have my doubts, given his demonstrated pride, and perhaps his desire to not be seen as a rat abandoning a sinking ship. Plus, despite these revelations, and the embarrassment the fans must feel, it is certain those Orange fans feel a great deal of loyalty and devotion to their long-time leader.

Whatever happens, it surely adds a lot of interest to this otherwise so-so matchup, and I'd expect a few more people than usual will be tuning into CBS at noon to view the drama, if not the game itself.