Old 02-04-2020, 03:58 AM   #3404
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always. I see that the NY Rangers lost last night 5 - 3, lets turn this around fellas and beat the Maple Le​​​​afs tomorrow night. In roughly 2 weeks, a number of us are flying down to "The Great Smoke" in West Palm Beach: http://www.thegreatsmoke.com/

If any of you are planning to attend this year, let me know. Enjoy your day everyone.......

We're planning on hitting a few of the events that are planned for that week, The Great Smoke (TGS) 2020 Schedule:
THURSDAY: FREE TGS Kickoff Party hosted by Espinosa Cigars! Come on out and enjoy food, cigar specials, major prizes and more! – Thursday, February 20th @ 6pm – Smoke Inn West Palm Beach.
FRIDAY: FREE Pre-Event Party hosted by Rocky Patel Cigars! Food, drinks, cigar specials and more! – Friday, February 21st @ 6pm – Smoke Inn Boynton Beach.
SATURDAY: Main Event – featuring cigars, beer, spirits, food, and more! – Saturday, February 22nd @ 1-5pm – South Florida Fairgrounds.
SATURDAY: FREE Afterparty at Smoke Inn West Palm Beach – hosted by Robert Holt of Southern Draw Cigars! – Saturday, February 22nd @ 7pm – Smoke Inn West Palm Beach. ​​​