View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 04:03 PM   #91
retired
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: lenny
Trading: (0)
retired will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Moncada cigars?

Thanks to Pendejo de Puros for his update. I myself just got back home early this morning. The borders have been shut down by Presidential order and my family was lucky enough to have gotten out. I feel badly for my friends in Roatan as this will surely hurt their Island very hard.
Even with my friends contacts, we were not allowed into the cruise line areas from the "other side" without a pass. Captive sales audience with a huge chunk of money from items sold by vendors going back to the cruise line for the "privilege" of being able to sell in the area. Fine folks of Cigar Asylum... I failed in my mission to provide the intel. Kudos to Pendejo de Puros for getting in the legal way and successfully accomplishing what I could not. My apologies to all. On another note.. The Roatan Cigar company in operation at several locations thru the Island which are accessible to everyone gets a down vote from me for a: badmouthing most other stores and tobacaleras
B; not having a superior product which would exemplify his excellence over the aforementioned stores. I tried his "Don Victor" cigar line and ....would not recommend as a large take home purchase. Very pricey in relation to quality of tobacco/rolling. For the same prices there, you can get many real "name brand" cigars from Frank's Cigar Bar in West End. Most popular brand there is Leaf by Oscar in Maduro, Corojo and Connecticut. Very well made all 3 and satisfying to the most discerning palates. Nite life in the area is interesting as well. Certain ladies are very entertaining as the evening progresses.
You may bash if needed, lol