View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 07:10 PM   #25
Drez
The Warden

First Name: Frank
Trading: (35)
Cohiba MarineCorps (Retired)
Drez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Fridge died / rant

No my landlord / leasing office are real good to me (especially since they like having as many police officers living in the community) so they ordered a brand new fridge today for me. The maint guys came over and replaced the relay thinking that is what crapped out but it ended up being the compressor. They haul away the old fridge so no worries there.

I was kind of disappointed cause the manager told me if I would have saved the food so they could take pictures and had some receipts they could have tried to give me a small credit on my rent payment.

I was too upset last night to even think about that cause it was stinking already so I just dumped it all.

And everyone always wants some new smokes but this just kind of killed the budget. Hell I'm surprised 4 days at Disney world didn't kill it.

They aren't going to multiply....burn that b!tch!
Drez is offline   Reply With Quote