View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 08:38 AM   #429
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What's in your smoker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator View Post
I do want to say though... I know I have posted in this thread quite a bit and I don't want to come off as a know it all. There are lots of ways
to cook great Q and I by no means have the market cornered
I think this is a pretty bold statement, cause smoking IS SO varied and has so many nuances that make it a very
private affair. The basics are not even set in stone. When you get to the preferences, it just goes into
so many tangents.
But it is VERY GOOD to be so prolific a poster on the subject, and the photos are great, too.
Personally, I need to be more disciplined about photos. My butt chunks were so gorgeous this weekend
that I think they would have played pretty nice here. But it is a smart man that says "I don't want
to come off as a know-it-all" because it is very easy to do so. I think everyone here
who posts alot is basically saying, " I know a $hitload about this, and this is what
works for me. If you think you want to follow my advice, this is what you can expect.
Your mileage may vary." I think these threads are a great bazaar of ideas and results
and tips and pics. If you can't read the whole thread and emerge a better smoker,
you just ain't tryin.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote