Old 02-25-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
68TriShield
Got Torque?

First Name: Dave
Trading: (40)
HUpmann
68TriShield has disabled reputation
Default Custom Leather Cigar Case-Made by Stitch

This is a review for Stitch of his custom leather cigar case.
FYI-Stitch is a leather smith by trade,mostly holsters and gun leather.A long time member of the other place that migrated here like a good number of us.He was also one the earliest troop support organizers.

His note sounds like he wants me to be painfully honest with him so here goes.
It's made to hold 3 Toros,up to 6L by 54RG.I played around with some different sizes standing at my humidor.I think it will hold up to a 6 1/2 or 6 3/4 inch cigar,but that's just me.

I didn't take a pic of the back but is formed to be flat.The pattern is "cross hatch.
Each of the 3 cigar slots have been formed perfectly as you will see,with just enough flex to carefully slide in a naked cigar if you wanted to.
In case you were wondering,the inside is soft as can be.

Jeff stated this case is 4-5oz leather whereas he usually works with 6-7oz leather for belts,holsters and his gun/western related products.
Personally,I would not be partial a heaver/thicker leather for this purpose.
This case is to me gives a good amount of protection yet is light enough to easily take my cigars in and out.
It's finished with 100% Natural Neatsfoot oil,no dyes.A very very light but clean smell if I put my nose up to it.
It's a beauty to behold Jeff,I'm humbled that you sent it to me.Thank You!
All and all,I have found nothing to criticize Jeff...sorry

These cigars are a 5...5 1/4...5 3/4 inches in length,pulled partway out for reference.

the last,they are in snug.
68TriShield is offline   Reply With Quote