View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 09:37 AM   #1238
Conch Republican
10-78

Trading: (60)
HUpmann
Conch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: COFFEE: What are you drinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkinCA View Post
Brazil Bobolink Brown. Following a 36hr rest after roasting, I had a cup earlier this morning while watching the rain, and now am enjoying another cup. This is really a good tasting coffee. However, maybe it is due to the fact that I'm also munching down some Krusteaz Honey Cornbread too

Sounds like you have a nice blend Mark. What type of roast do you place on the beans?
I don't roast - they taste better green

I have a local place that has been roasting for years and so I get them from them - roasted and ready to go. They rarely last longer than 48 hrs post roast, so that helps...The Celebese is a darker roast and gets a nice oily sheen to them. The La Minita is a medium roast - I highly suggest trying them individually 1st - then together...