View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 01:55 PM   #5
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grarcliff Crystal Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Klugs View Post
Twas not a snorker back then. Loved them at the time. Now they are a waste of a really fine mouth breather cigar when I smoke them. Smoking it helps me crystalize my thinking on cigar preferences being closely tied to "smoking methods".
It's only recently been brought to my attention that there was anyone who didn't snork. I honestly thought everyone did, or at least almost everyone did. When that came to light, it made sense to my why so many guys were raving about cigars that totally suck.
It's a reason why I've been deemed so "particular", too.
When I'm experiencing all the parts of cigar smoke with all my senses, that's a LOT of scorecards that a cigar has to stand against. If it fails in any one aspect, I won't go back to it. There's too many good cigars out there to waste time trying to like one I don't like.
I understand completely how the cigar was good and now it isn't so good.
You just gave it a more rigorous test is all.