Thread: Shilala Beads
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 10:52 AM   #72
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shilala Beads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
I do not see the recharging instructions on the site. I checked several times but maybe I am just missing it. Maybe you can just tell me.
I think I get your question now.
Your PH was a typo, you meant RH.
You don't need to "recharge" them at all if they don't need to be. You determine whether or not they need recharged (it's "reconditioned", actually) by reading your hygrometer.
They don't need to be reconditioned just for the sake of reconditioning, as in "do it once a month".
Most guys never have to do anything to them. Some guys, once or twice a year. Some more often depending on their humis.
When someone has to recondition frequently, there's only one reason why that would happens. It's because humidity is escaping or entering the humidor. That means it leaks too much.
Then you just gotta seal it up a bit, beit with silicone or a rubber seal or whatever.
Did I get your question and answer it that time?
If not, help me understand and I'll do what I can.