View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 04:34 PM   #1
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Puros Indios Reserva Maxima ’03 Robusto

I received this cigar in a sampler deal from CI. I have read numerous posts about how bad Puros Indios cigars and anything else by Rolando Reyes Jr. are. Well after smoking this stick I would completely agree. From the first draw to a little past the halfway point, this cigar was disgusting. Tastes of dry cardboard and leaves. Normaly, I would have put this stick down but I wanted to do a review on it, so I kept on puffin. The last third was surprisingly decent, but I wouldn't want anyone to suffer for as long as I did just to get to a slightly decent final third of a robusto. It reminded me of one of the CI el-cheapos (Cremosa, Oro Cubano, Joya Del Jefe, etc.). At least these dog rockets are less than a buck a peice.
Would I recommend this stick to anyone? Hell no!
Would I buy this stick again? Hell no!
I know normaly I wouldn't write off a certain brand by smoking just one stick, but in this case...

My recommendation to all interested in trying a Puros Indios: STAY AWAY!

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote