View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 04:34 PM   #324
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: pnoon's what cigar did you smoke today VII?

Okay so this is another catch-up post, I returned from a weeks vacation last Sunday and wasn't able to post while I was gone due to there being no coverage at the cabin I was staying at...I found out there is a limit of 15 images you can post at a time on here, so I decided to just post my favorites of week instead.

The CigarFed Leche de Mamas was wonderful, I had both regular and Maduros on the trip, I refuse to smoke more until they restock them so I don't run out...Man oh man that Casa Cuba was excellent, had it with my coffee one morning and it was SUBLIME. Might have to grab a box @ Tampa Sweethearts...I had 2 tabernacles, one was okay and the other was GREAT. Really interesting spicy note on that one, the Aladino Reserva was amazing as well, the gf remarked that she thought it tasted like vanilla cherry coke (take that for what you will...) oh and of course the Bolivars, I had my own PCs, BFs & RCs I brought, but the one in the last picture was from my first trade on this site ever that happened to be with a Weelok! (Hence the "W's" on the band, haha) I forgot to post that one in the other thread, but thanks for that one also Dave!
If I forgot anything I'll post back here
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote