View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #1
dwoodward
Gentlemen, you may smoke!

First Name: Derrick
Trading: (26)
HUpmann
dwoodward will become famous soon enoughdwoodward will become famous soon enough
Default $180 for eye drops...

My eye doctor is insane. Gave me a sample bottle of Lastacaft eyedrops. Told me they were a prescription but were pretty reasonably priced. So I gave em a shot, the last week and half my eyes have never felt better. So I gave him a call today to get a prescription sent in for a bottle. Got to Walgreens tonight and the lady asked me if I wanted to put it on medical insurance, and I was like what? And she told me it's $179 without any insurance... My jaw almost hit the counter.... $179 for a 3mL bottle of the stuff, that's about 0.1 oz of liquid. So I gave her my insurance card and she says "That brings it down to $126, that looks much better." Is that lady high? Seriously? How is 126 bucks for a tiny ass vial of eye drops better? Are these people made of money or something? I can't believe that....

So, any of you have problems with eye allergies and know a better cheaper alternative? Since apparently my eye doctor is clearly out of his mind.
dwoodward is offline   Reply With Quote