View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 11:01 AM   #11
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don Carlos #2 (original release)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
Actually, I don't think it looked too old for '98. The cello looked about right from what I have seen in some other fuller bodied cigars. As for DCs in cello, that's appropriate.

Just my thoughts.

Thanks for the kind words about the review. Thanks for the opportunity to review it.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
I was thinking about it more, too. Even went and looked a bit. I have cellos that are 100 years old that look better, and cellos about 10 years old that look almost as bad. I'm not sure that's an indicator anymore.
I'll keep my eyes peeled for some real old ones so we can compare.
Let's leave it open to mystery for now, eh? It'll be fun to try and tag it. If I was a betting man, I'd think it was the Original Release Original, but I honestly don't know for sure. As soon as I hear from my bud, we'll know for sure.