Old 03-03-2015, 02:58 PM   #12
Sadden
Its only money...

First Name: Colin
Trading: (0)
Cohiba
Sadden will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Fake Premium Blends

I don't really smoke anything that cheap myself tbh. However that's not the point , the point being that this retailer is claiming full face that these are premium long filler cigars when dozens of videos are surfacing overnight of guys opening them up only to find floor sweepings.

Its neither legal , nor ethical anywhere in North America.

FWIW I don't think its counterfeit , more likely CI bought the rights to the name and label of certain cheap cigars , and just turned it into a floor sweeping cash cow.

There are cigars out there that are excellent cigars at a cheap price point , that claim what they are , and what they are not. Just because these ones are cheap is no excuse to full face lie to the consumer just to make a buck.

I wont smoke floor sweepings , that's how you get hair and toenails and all other kinds of gross **** in your cigar. Too many excellent 5$ smokes out there to waste time on garbage.

Also theres a difference between short filler and floor sweepings. Some of these are clearly , clearly floor sweepings , I wont put that **** anywhere near my mouth. Nothing against a good short filler cigar though.