View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 06:09 AM   #18
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: DBall's Newb (and not-so-newb) Blind Taste Test #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplingh2o View Post
Dan (and bystanders), obviously as the newb, I'm definitely looking forward to this "experiment" & am optimistic that my newly acquired affection for premium cigars will be broadened. Do realize and hopefully understand however that with my minimal reviewing expertise my choice in descriptive narration may prove more challenging than the stick(s) themselves. My reviews, however nondescript they may be, will be concise, straightforward, and probably without whimsical amusement. With that being said, let the toasting begin.
If you're unfamiliar with them, I recommend you Google "Cigar Wheel". They're great little tools to help you put in to words the tastes you're getting from your smokes. They help you take the step from "There's a woodsy kind of flavor here" to "I'm tasting some cedar and some oak."

I think I've only posted maybe three reviews here, but when I do one I always look at a few of the wheels while doing so.