View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 06:32 PM   #3788
mkarnold1
Skol Vikings!

First Name: Mark
Trading: (22)
RA Army (Served With Honor)
mkarnold1 will become famous soon enoughmkarnold1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I had a great cigar today thanks to......

I smoked a Bolivar lonsdale that had some really dark cello. Must have been sitting in someone's humi for a while. It came to me from an anonymous donor during a bombing that was attributed to Irratebass, but I'm still not sure where all the stogies came from. Anyway, this one started off pretty good but not great. It had burn issues most of the way, but I sure am glad I stuck with it. At around the 2/3 point I corrected the burn and took a few deep pulls to get the wrapper burning right and this thing decided to blow my mind. I got a mouth full of pepper like a slap in the face (both of which are considered positive by me) and the stogie busted down the door of my wheelhouse and said "here's Boli!" The burn straightened out, the amount of smoke was absolutely huge, and the pepper was abundant. The last 20 minutes of this cigar were perhaps the most enjoyable smoking experience I have had to this point. If the BOTL that sent me this smoke reads this, Thank you!!