View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 09:17 AM   #2540
stearns
Dogbert Consultant

First Name: Ben
Trading: (50)
RA
stearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to all
Default Re: The Bourbon Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe215 View Post
Nobody drinking this winter? Technically not Bourbon but...This was Monday night our first big snowfall here in Philly area, so I thought it fitting to try this sample of Midwinter Nights Dram I’ve bargained for, and holy sh*t this is the best whiskey I’ve probably ever tasted, I LOVE port wine and the port flavor presents itself on the finish quite perfectly. Thank you so much Tom absolutely incredible! Out of curiosity what’s the proof? I imagine in the 100 ballpark but went down like 80!!
Our resident bourbon hog gave me some of that as well last year, I really enjoyed it too. I don't normally go for the finished whiskeys but some of them really shine through

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Some 15 year 7 month Whistlepig SiB store pick last night with my Punch Punch.
Love it when two good things go well together

I have a hunch that stores are going to be getting one more wave of high age WP10's on the shelf very soon, after that it will be a while before we see them again. If you see any WP10 picks being put out in the next month or two it's worth asking to see if they know the age