Daddy x 4

First Name: Mike
Trading: (53)
HUpmann
Ahbroody has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pete Johnson goes Vampire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda View Post
That was such a nice long letter Mike...

The reason why I said good luck with the Boris because my friends shop sold all the Dracs and Boris that he has already. So I just assumed most stores knew how much they were getting in and assumed that they were pretty much sold out as well.

Did you try Mission in Pleasanton? I am 6th on their list so hopefully I can get my hands on a box. If Grant's is really doing a raffle then that is pointless driving 2 hours for me.

All this hunting for cigars is putting a bad taste in my mouth to be honest. Oh well.
I didnt call mission in pleasanton as I would not drive up there. I know Dona likely runs her shops the same, so I am sure the distribution will be the same. regulars and locals first. Everyone else gets the scraps. The down side is she always sells to her regulars after closing the night before. In other words if you spend cash there she hooks you up first then others. That said, like I already stated I spoke to one of the guys there. There will be Boris and Drac on the counter for sale when they open up.

As to my previous post length. Dude you lold my post with out knowing the specifics of my post. Come on now.

Last edited by Ahbroody; 10-16-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Ahbroody is offline   Reply With Quote