View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 05:06 PM   #33
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sam Adams Seasonals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox View Post
I really enjoy the Octoberfest, and it will soon be no longer availible around here. I am interested as to what else Sam Adams has to offer in line with their seasonals, more specifically, Winter Lager, Old Fezziwig, and the Holiday Porter. Those really are the only other beers that interest me as far as Sam Adams goes. Can anyone give a good report on those beers??
I usually get a couple cases of whatever they call their Winter Blends sampler. I like all except the Cranberry Lambric, but I have buddy who loves it - and I like to make a pork roast in the crock pot with it, so it doesn't go to waste. The others in their are an enjoyable winter diversion. And usually, I can pick it up for a reasonable price.