View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 12:19 PM   #1
beatnik

Default Introducing myself as a new pipe smoker

been smoking cigars for years but I've been hitting the pipe lately (crack is better than i ever thought ROFL) but seriously i have been enjoying it a lot i got a few cobs and a few briars now. I am still experimenting with blends I like but currently my Fav are can tobacco DaVinci its a Virginia Cavendish mix with a red wine casing I like it as it is similar to blue not but less fruity (right down my alley) I also am liking Lane i like the flavoring they use currently i have only tried Q1 the golden Cavendish blend but i am interested in others I hope they use the same flavorings for most of there blends because i like the casing but the golden Cavendish is a little weak. I have also tried Blue note and Devils Holiday both by Dan Tobacco and they both are a bit too fruity and kinda wet for me.

Anyone have any ideas on what to try? Also anyone want to trade me for the blue note and devils holiday? I don't have the tins and i have smoked a couple bowls of each but i have kept them in mason jars so they are still good and I should send fine in zip locked bag shoot me a pm if you want to trade or if you just want to send tobacco my way, cause thats always ok with me, LoL. About tins though they are a great way to ship tobacco but to me a terrible way to keep it (I feel like a little girl when i try to open those things when i get them i use a butter knife or slotted screw driver to pop the vacuum seal then its even hard for me to open it so i always put it in mason jars) If you need mason jars go to a big lots if your lucky like me they have a bunch in all kinds of sizes from small so insanely huge. For Cheap!