Thread: Save me!
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
dwoodward
Gentlemen, you may smoke!

First Name: Derrick
Trading: (26)
HUpmann
dwoodward will become famous soon enoughdwoodward will become famous soon enough
Default Save me!

Well my girlfriend done very well with me for Christmas. She got me a Margarita Machine with a Gallon sized tank... used it on the night 25th for the Christmas Party and was a huge success.

Sort of...

The problem is that at the time, I was out of my good tequila, all I had left was 2 bottles of Jose Cuervo. I HATE Jose Cuervo. It isn't so much the taste that gets me, which is bad enough, but how I feel afterwards. Jose makes me sick to my stomach. I can drink 1800 or Don Julio all night long, but 2 shots of Jose and I am on my way to the bathroom. I must be allergic to bad tequila or something.

So, being the Margarita Machine was such a success, I want to do it again the next time the family is together. But I need suggestions.

I just want a good tequila that is cheap. Doesn't have to be sipping quality, just something decent, comparable to Jose Cuervo, that won't break the bank. After all, it is going to mixed up with all sorts of mix and stuff anyway, will probably hardly taste it anyway.
dwoodward is offline   Reply With Quote