Binder: Nicaragua
Wrapper: Nicaragua
Strength: Medium-Full
Shape: Robusto

Prelight: Cedar, earthy barnyard, chocolate, some type of flora note

Drink: Jose's Colombia Supremo coffee

1st 1/3
Earth and big pepper right off, great draw

Smoothing out, getting now notes of cocoa, espresso, and caramel but lightly with earth and pepper dominating, burn is nice and straight.

With the flavors I'm getting there working together nicely and most of all no bitterness but giving me a creamy finish

Ash held for an inch and a half.

2nd 1/3
Mixing this morning stick with Jose's Colombia Supremo coffee I get at Costco, nice medium roast blend that complements well (pic below)

Burning cool, all the flavors mix now in a complex manner so desired by veterans of the hobby

The notes fade back and forth to the forefront as all good cigars should
Taking off the top cigar rings that' going to run into the 2nd 1/3 soon.

What I don't get yet and maybe won't is any sweetness in the cigar but that's fine because of the design.

Final 1/3
Unlike many of Pepin’s blends this one hangs back in heavy pepper and acceptable with me.
Going towards roasted nuts to smooth leather

Lower band now has to be taken off, wish I would save all my cigar bands in a fish bowl like I see sometimes in B&M stores .

Not recommended to beginners, definitely spicy and has strong full flavors from beginning to end.

This cigar is one of those that would age well in the humidor to tame the pepper a bit more.

Over all a great cigar but for plus $7. for me there are better stick to be had for my taste for sweeter flavorful cigars similar to Genesis The Project by Ramon Bueso

Ending with the roasted nuts, smooth leather and pepper notes, the nicotine hit was low and don't like a heavy N buzz anyway.
Happy 4th of July all!
Smoke time 1 hr 10 min
Score 8.5 out of 10
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1100081.jpg (118.1 KB, 352 views)
File Type: jpg 330711b.jpg (21.3 KB, 362 views)