View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 06:48 AM   #2593
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

I don't think those frogs get any bigger than that. I have some pairs that breed in my pond in the back yard, and they
emerge from the pond like that and stay close to that size...I think. Very easy to step on. I ended up doing exactly what
I thought I would, took the beater drive and wore myself out. Came back and dumped all the shots into the computer,
separated wheat from chaff and then went to bed at 7:30 pm. Thought maybe I would sleep 6-8 hours and wake up
at some weird time overnight and get back to compositing pics. Woke up 12 hours later in time to catch Meet the Press.
at 9:00 am. So almost 12 hours in the bed. Trip was great, shooting was only OK. Just ran out of things I had to shoot,
too many trips I guess, and got plenty tired enough to leave one great idea for another trip. Walked a 5hit-ton. Stopped
at a campground on the way home that we used to go to a lot in Mississippi when I was a one digit age. Still looked almost
exactly the same. Smaller, obviously, as everything from your childhood is so much smaller than you can recall. Took a lot
of pics and walked another good bit over there. Over the weekend I guess I walked about ten miles....weekend,lol, during the
2o hours between 7pm friday and 4 pm Saturday that I spent driving to or shooting in NO. 8 hours total shoot time. 12 hour
riding time. Merciless, but fully engaging and fun.

OLS is offline   Reply With Quote