View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 07:59 AM   #181
BC-Axeman

Default Re: Lets talk about the Swine flu...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide View Post
Interesting BC-Axeman....

Most interesting at this point is a review of the genetic sequence of the swine flu virus that shows that a particular virulence factor, protein PB1-F2, believed by some to play an important role in determining illness severity and risk of complications (secondary bacterial pneumonia), is blocked by maybe two stop-codons and then a mutation from serine to asparagine. So, a whole lot of genetic rearrangement would be needed to cause that to happen.

Of course, this would be to assume that the PB1-F2 protein is important in prospective pandemic versions of human infecting virus (as opposed to animal model research or retrospective analysis), and that PB1-F2 is (a)/(the only) important determiner of illness severity (which is severely near-sighted viewpoint).

None the less, thank you....it would seem that you may have helped me find a weakness in my information at a crucial time, helping me correct that deficiency. What is your background?

All that said, I trust in vaccines. Vaccines and the birth control pill; arguably the biggest and best medical discoveries of all time. Every illness I can prevent, is a battle won before it ever started.

Cheers

John
A very detailed version of the explanation I have read that correlated into the opinion I have formed.

I am an esoteric philosophical person with a high capacity to absorb, assimilate and correlate information and observe connections and disconnects. That is why I'm such a good troubleshooter. And I read a lot.

I am not worried about the vaccine. I will not get it only because it seems clear to me that I don't need it. I have been in close contact with more than 10 persons that have had swine flu and so far I haven't seemed to contract it, or if I have it showed minimal symptoms, as has been happening.

Every major event in human awareness has a conspiracy theory. Even minor events get them, sometimes. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.