View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 09:16 AM   #5
dijit
Have My Own Room

First Name: Mike
Trading: (48)
Montecristo AirForce (Served With Honor)
dijit is just really nicedijit is just really nicedijit is just really nicedijit is just really nice
Default Re: I'm a lucky guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
Or you can just use a translate website

Course objectives:
Through analysis of a large number of cases , a deep understanding of the law and the nature of the Internet Thinking
Combined with industry characteristics , comprehensive thinking of the Internet to break nine typical thinking
360 degree view of the grass-roots micro-channel number and number of public functions and value
Master account to promote micro-channel 13 ways to build micro-channel marketing matrix
System combing, understand and master the micro-channel marketing of seven major operating mode
Understand and master the micro-channel support powder from 0-10000 of six kinds of weapons
Master micro Mall , the official website of the micro- module , function and marketing value
A good grasp of micro-channel marketing program to work with six of seven Content Format
Understand and use micro-channel public platform, the most important one operator equation
Learn and learn various industries over 50 strategies and methods of micro-channel marketing success stories .
It was more fun to try and see how much Chinese and Korean I still remember after 25 years.