Thread: Drunk Driving
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 08:18 AM   #11
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future
Default Re: Drunk Driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen View Post
Today I attended a brief from M.A.D.D (Mothers Against Drunk Driving). It was presented by a couple from Virginia Beach that lost their Daughter from a 3rd time offender drunk driver. She was on her way home doing the right thing being the designated driver for her friend when the drunk driver ran a red light, struck her car killing her instantly. This happened in 1996 and all those years later seeing the emotion from her parents was an experience I hope no one I know has to endure, there was not a single person in attendance who had a dry eye or was emotionally touched. If you are a parent imagine what it would be like, if you are not you are a son or daughter. It is not worth it, take the keys, pin them to the ground if you have too. If you are alone, and/or depressed imagine how this would impact your loved ones. I have been guilty of drinking and driving as well and several years ago realized the alcohol is not worth it, maybe this is the answer for you as well. All and all please be safe this and every weekend on liberty, kiss your loved ones and tell them you love them. You never know what could happen.

I agree 100%. I see way to much of this at work. Be careful and get home to your loved ones.