Thread: First Job
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 12:11 PM   #5
Havanaaddict
Man in Black!!!

Trading: (1)
Havanaaddict will become famous soon enoughHavanaaddict will become famous soon enough
Default Re: First Job

Are we talking legal jobs I worked in high school at a gas station graveyard (that sucked) Next job was working at a pharmacy in the store and as delivery driver ( lots of stores there) Next was I worked in the body shop at a Ferrari, Aston Martin Dealer. Then moved to a place converting new Porsches to slant nose (all steel body modification) Then I spent many years rebuilding stolen and recovered Porsche & Mercedes Benz. reassembling them from the ground up (installing body parts, wiring looms, glass, interiors anything that can be bolted on or glued in) Then ran an Auto Body shop, writing estimates, ordering all parts, every aspect. (even putting in the painters mask when he didn't show up because of a weekend bender) Then moved into the roll of stay at home dad for our first baby and then the next. That is still going on but I was also a part time then full time caregiver for my mom for 5 years in my home till she passed. I now am doing the Caregiver thing for my FIL and still taking care of the last kid she just turned 18. I thought I would have been playing golf 3 days a week and relaxing but my body has other plans, at least till I deal with this spinal stenosis All in all I wouldn't do anything different, I loved being there every minute raising both my girls