View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #207
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The journey from 260 to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Klugs View Post
Scott you need to find a place you are comfortable with. You look great at the weight I saw you at last. "The Quest" for weight loss is a temporary thing.. with a goal or many revised versions thereof. There is an ending point that you need to be able to live with and the implications of that were the difficult thing for me to accept. Just because we can drive the number down to the 170's does not mean that it's realistic to expect that to be a stable end point. For me, this was the most difficult part of the journey. Spent months fighting back down to the 170's only to bounce right back to the 180's. Now I use 190 as the ... ok get back on your game a bit threshold. The changes to eating habits and exercise seem to fit with a 180's range acceptable lifestyle for me. Hope that you find your happy place.
Agreed. 193 seems to be where I want to "stick". I'm just not happy with it. Mostly because I still haven't been able to develop a regimen of exercise/eating that I'm happy with. One that's "normal".
Not eating or eating right is not a problem. I really could care less what I eat anymore and I'd be happy with noodles and rice every day. That helps keep my Isaac's in check and allows me to work. Not being strong, I'm not doing well accepting that. I've lost a lot of strength over the last year.
I just finished up Physical Therapy and wanted to head straight to the gym with Lisa, but a bad bout with Isaac's blew out the back of my thigh and my shoulder. Now I have to heal those before I can even ride the bike at the gym.
It's been tough to find that "Happy Place" with all the health drama, but it'll come as my faith allows it.
I went from 38's to 33's, so that's something to be happy with.